Phases of Human Change
Your Epic Human Transformation Journey
The first phase is called Explore. Here, we help you build a strategy and craft a plan for your change. This should be treated as a distinct project with its own accountability and deliverables.
- Define Change Scope and Objectives
- Change Management
- Change Leadership Plan
- Identifying and committing to key change behaviours
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Champions Plan
- Communications Plan
- Training Plan
- Measurement Plan
- Reinforcement Plan
The second phase is called Transform. In this phase you execute against the strategy and plans for your change. These are typically flexible in nature and move as projects move into full flow.
- Delivery of Change Management Plan
- Delivery of Change Leadership Plan
- Delivery of Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Champions Program Activities
- Delivery of Communications Activities
- Delivery of Skills & Development Activities
- Coaching Leaders and Role Modelling Change
The third phase is called Anchor. This phase is critical for reinforcing the behaviours, activities and effort for your change and embedding it into the culture of the organisation, sustainably.
- Focus groups, feedback loops
- Rewarding and recognising behaviours and efforts
- Success stories built
- Follow-up lunch & learn sessions
- Reporting to Senior Management
- Measurements of Success
- Reinforcement Activities
- Corrective Measures
At first I thought I was attending just another set of workshops or more change training, but afterwards I realised that Katapult probably accelerated us by six months in just one day.
SENIOR DIRECTOR, ONE OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST GLOBAL FINANCIAL COMPANIES
Guiding You Through Change
Change Strategy | Navigating Change | Leading Change | Business Storytelling
Organisational change has always been complicated, and there’s no shortage of research showing that a majority of transformations continue to fail. Today’s dynamic environment adds an extra level of urgency and complexity. Companies must increasingly react to sudden shifts in the marketplace, to other external shocks, and to the imperatives of new business models. The stakes are higher than ever.
So what’s to be done? In both research and practice, it is repeatedly found that digital transformations stand the best chance of success when they focus on the human aspects of transformation.
With 20 years of specialism behind us, we’ll simplify the task and support you through the journey in all of the four critical human areas: